We owe thanks to the Bill Christie (the editor) and an anonymous referee for extremely helpful and timely feedback. Sofia Johan, Andrew Karolyi, and Michael King provided very helpful comments and suggestions, and Li Que provided research assistance. Also, we owe thanks to the seminar participants at Hofstra University, Vanderbilt Law School, the American Law and Economics Association Annual Conference at Harvard Law School, the Western Finance Association Annual Conference, the Northern Finance Association Conference, the DeGroote Conference on Market Structure and Market Integrity, the Financial Intermediation Research Society Conference, the Amsterdam Conference on Financial Intermediation at the Crossroads, and the European Financial Management Symposium at the University of Cambridge Judge Institute of Management. Also, we thank Wendy Jennings for copyediting.
A Law and Finance Analysis of Hedge Funds
Article first published online: 16 SEP 2010
© 2010 Financial Management Association International
Volume 39, Issue 3, pages 997–1026, Autumn 2010
How to Cite
Cumming, D. and Dai, N. (2010), A Law and Finance Analysis of Hedge Funds. Financial Management, 39: 997–1026. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-053X.2010.01102.x
- Issue published online: 16 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 16 SEP 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!