The authors thank an anonymous referee, Bill Christie (the editor), Emanuel Derman, Greg van Inwegen, Jacob Sagi, Hans Stoll, Neng Wang, seminar participants at Columbia University's Financial Engineering Practitioners Seminar, Cornell University, the University of Mississippi, Vanderbilt University, and Virginia Tech, as well as attendees of the First Conference on the Econometrics of Hedge Funds (Paris) and the Third Conference on Professional Asset Management (Rotterdam) for helpful comments. Support from the Financial Markets Research Center at Vanderbilt University and the Centre for Hedge Fund Research at Imperial College London is gratefully acknowledged.
Locked Up by a Lockup: Valuing Liquidity as a Real Option
Article first published online: 16 SEP 2010
© 2010 Financial Management Association International.
Volume 39, Issue 3, pages 1069–1096, Autumn 2010
How to Cite
Ang, A. and Bollen, N. P.B. (2010), Locked Up by a Lockup: Valuing Liquidity as a Real Option. Financial Management, 39: 1069–1096. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-053X.2010.01104.x
- Issue published online: 16 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 16 SEP 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!