I thank Bill Christie (the editor), Murray Carloson, Adlai Fisher, Wendy Rotenberg, and seminar participants at the University of British Columbia and the 2009 Northern Finance Association meeting for their helpful comments. I gratefully acknowledge the financial support from the Bank of Montreal graduate fellowship and the Canadian Securities Institute Research Foundation scholarship. This article is based on my dissertation at the University of British Columbia.
Excess Cash and Stock Returns
Article first published online: 16 SEP 2010
© 2010 Financial Management Association International.
Volume 39, Issue 3, pages 1197–1222, Autumn 2010
How to Cite
Simutin, M. (2010), Excess Cash and Stock Returns. Financial Management, 39: 1197–1222. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-053X.2010.01109.x
- Issue published online: 16 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 16 SEP 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!