I thank Hank Bessembinder, Tarun Chordia, Karl Diether, Rudi Fahlenbrach, Fangjian Fu, David Hirshleifer, Kewei Hou, Ravi Jagannathan, Andrew Karolyi, Mike Lemmon, Sonya Lim, Taylor Nadauld, Carrie Pan, Lin Peng, Lakshmanan Shivakumar, Avanidhar Subrahmanyam, Bhaskaran Swaminathan, Siew Hong Teoh, an anonymous referee, and especially René Stulz for their comments. I am also grateful to seminar participants at Ohio State University, Singapore Management University, and the FMA 2008 meetings in Texas for providing many useful suggestions.
Investor Inattention and the Underreaction to Stock Recommendations
Article first published online: 16 SEP 2010
© 2010 Financial Management Association International
Volume 39, Issue 3, pages 1223–1252, Autumn 2010
How to Cite
Loh, R. K. (2010), Investor Inattention and the Underreaction to Stock Recommendations. Financial Management, 39: 1223–1252. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-053X.2010.01110.x
- Issue published online: 16 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 16 SEP 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!