We thank Bill Christie (the editor) and an anonymous reviewer for their insightful comments and gratefully acknowledge financial support from the Moyer endowment at the University of Akron and the Theis endowment at St. John's University.
Information Asymmetry Determinants of Sarbanes-Oxley Wealth Effects
Version of Record online: 16 SEP 2010
© 2010 Financial Management Association International
Volume 39, Issue 3, pages 1253–1272, Autumn 2010
How to Cite
Akhigbe, A., Martin, A. D. and Newman, M. L. (2010), Information Asymmetry Determinants of Sarbanes-Oxley Wealth Effects. Financial Management, 39: 1253–1272. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-053X.2010.01111.x
- Issue online: 16 SEP 2010
- Version of Record online: 16 SEP 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!