We thank Eric de Bodt, Bill Christie (editor), Sudipto Dasgupta, Armen Hovakimian, Chuan Yang Hwang, Jun-Koo Kang, Clive Lennox, Laura Liu, Wei-Lin Liu, Peter McKay, Pascal Nguyen, Wei-Ling Song, Xueping Wu, Yishay Yafeh, An Yan, an anonymous referee, and seminar participants at the 2006 International Banking and Finance Conference, the 2006 Asian FA/FMA Conference, the 2006 FMA Annual Meeting, the 14th Conference on the Theories and Practices of Securities and Future Markets, the 2007 EFA Annual Conference, the 2008 Asian FA Conference, Hitotsubashi University, Hong Kong Baptist University, and Hong Kong Polytechnic University for their valuable comments on our manuscript. This research was completed while Professor Hilary was on faculty at HKUST and HEC Paris. All remaining errors are ours.
Conglomerate Structure and Capital Market Timing
Article first published online: 6 DEC 2010
© 2010 Financial Management Association International
Volume 39, Issue 4, pages 1307–1338, Winter 2010
How to Cite
Chang, X., Hilary, G., Shih, C. M. and Tam, L. H.K. (2010), Conglomerate Structure and Capital Market Timing. Financial Management, 39: 1307–1338. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-053X.2010.01114.x
- Issue published online: 6 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 6 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!