We are grateful to TheFunded and Adeo Ressi for giving us access to the data and to Jessica Cheng, Alex Cody, Christine Dambra, and Hunter Diamond for providing valuable research assistance. An anonymous referee provided valuable insights. All remaining errors are our own.
What Matters in Venture Capital? Evidence from Entrepreneurs’ Stated Preferences
Article first published online: 6 DEC 2010
© 2010 Financial Management Association International
Volume 39, Issue 4, pages 1367–1401, Winter 2010
How to Cite
Bengtsson, O. and Wang, F. (2010), What Matters in Venture Capital? Evidence from Entrepreneurs’ Stated Preferences. Financial Management, 39: 1367–1401. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-053X.2010.01116.x
- Issue published online: 6 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 6 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!