I am grateful to an anonymous referee for very helpful and constructive comments and suggestions. This paper has also been benefited from the comments of Kalok Chan and participants of the Asian FA–NFA 2008 International Conference. Financial support from Hong Kong Polytechnic University (project account code G-U310) is gratefully acknowledged. Any errors are my own.
Retail Trading and IPO Returns in the Aftermarket
Version of Record online: 6 DEC 2010
© 2010 Financial Management Association International
Volume 39, Issue 4, pages 1475–1495, Winter 2010
How to Cite
Chan, Y.-C. (2010), Retail Trading and IPO Returns in the Aftermarket. Financial Management, 39: 1475–1495. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-053X.2010.01119.x
- Issue online: 6 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 6 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!