For helpful comments or discussions, we thank Alice Bonaime, Mark Liu, Debarshi Nandy, Evgenia Portniaguina, Antoinette Schoar, Susan Shu, and Hassan Tehranian; seminar participants at Boston College; as well as conference participants at the American Finance Association meetings and the Financial Management Association meetings. We also thank Sandra Caraballo for research assistance. Special thanks to an anonymous referee and Bill Christie (editor) for several helpful comments. Thomas Chemmanur acknowledges financial support from a Boston College Research Incentive Grant.
Management Quality and Equity Issue Characteristics: A Comparison of SEOs and IPOs
Version of Record online: 6 DEC 2010
© 2010 Financial Management Association International
Volume 39, Issue 4, pages 1601–1642, Winter 2010
How to Cite
Chemmanur, T. J., Paeglis, I. and Simonyan, K. (2010), Management Quality and Equity Issue Characteristics: A Comparison of SEOs and IPOs. Financial Management, 39: 1601–1642. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-053X.2010.01124.x
- Issue online: 6 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 6 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!