We would like to thank Yakov Amihud, Christos Cabolis, Ettore Croci, John Doukas, Mara Faccio, Jayant Kale, Aneel Keswani, Meziane Lasfer, Spencer Martin, Krishna Paudyal, Ramesh Rao, and Frederik Schlingemann, as well as seminar participants at the ALBA Graduate Business School, Cass Business School, Sabanci University, and participants at the European Finance Association (EFA) Conference (2008), the European Financial Management Association (EFMA) Conference (2008), the Southwestern Finance Association (SWFA) Conference (2009), the Southern Finance Association (SFA) Conference (2009) and the Midwest Finance Association (MFA) Conference (2010) for useful comments and suggestions. We are also grateful for the insightful comments received from Bill Christie (editor) and two anonymous referees. Travlos acknowledges financial support received from the Kitty Kyriacopoulos Chair in Finance. All errors are our own.
Gains from Mergers and Acquisitions Around the World: New Evidence
Version of Record online: 6 DEC 2010
© 2010 Financial Management Association International
Volume 39, Issue 4, pages 1671–1695, Winter 2010
How to Cite
Alexandridis, G., Petmezas, D. and Travlos, N.G. (2010), Gains from Mergers and Acquisitions Around the World: New Evidence. Financial Management, 39: 1671–1695. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-053X.2010.01126.x
- Issue online: 6 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 6 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!