We thank Bill Christie (editor) and two anonymous referees for helpful comments. We would also like to thank Hongbin Li, Nan-kuang Chen for helpful comments, and Chi-man Wong, Mansfield Wong, Kun Ma, Daniel Law, and Tsz-hang Siu for able research assistance. All remaining errors are ours. Financial support from the National Social Science Foundation of China (Grant Number 10CGL011) and Key Projects in Philosophy and Social Sciences Research program of the Ministry of Education of the People's Republic of China (Grant Number 08JZD0011) is gratefully acknowledged.
A Competing Risks Analysis of Corporate Survival
Article first published online: 6 DEC 2010
© 2010 Financial Management Association International
Volume 39, Issue 4, pages 1697–1718, Winter 2010
How to Cite
He, Q., Chong, T. T.-L., Li, L. and Zhang, J. (2010), A Competing Risks Analysis of Corporate Survival. Financial Management, 39: 1697–1718. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-053X.2010.01127.x
- Issue published online: 6 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 6 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!