The authors would like to thank William Christie (Editor), an anonymous referee, and seminar participants at the University of Mississippi for many helpful and insightful comments. All errors remain the responsibility of the authors.
Deviations from Expected Stakeholder Management, Firm Value, and Corporate Governance
Version of Record online: 21 MAR 2011
© 2011 Financial Management Association International
Volume 40, Issue 1, pages 39–81, Spring 2011
How to Cite
Benson, B. W., Davidson III, W. N., Wang, H. and Worrell, D. L. (2011), Deviations from Expected Stakeholder Management, Firm Value, and Corporate Governance. Financial Management, 40: 39–81. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-053X.2010.01134.x
- Issue online: 21 MAR 2011
- Version of Record online: 21 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!