The authors would like to thank William Christie (Editor), an anonymous referee, and seminar participants at the University of Mississippi for many helpful and insightful comments. All errors remain the responsibility of the authors.
Deviations from Expected Stakeholder Management, Firm Value, and Corporate Governance
Article first published online: 21 MAR 2011
© 2011 Financial Management Association International
Volume 40, Issue 1, pages 39–81, Spring 2011
How to Cite
Benson, B. W., Davidson III, W. N., Wang, H. and Worrell, D. L. (2011), Deviations from Expected Stakeholder Management, Firm Value, and Corporate Governance. Financial Management, 40: 39–81. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-053X.2010.01134.x
- Issue published online: 21 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 21 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!