The authors wish to thank Michael Alderson, Matteo Arena, Leonce Bargeron, Brian Betker, Thomas Boulton, Peter Brous, Bidisha Chakrabarty, Vinay Datar, Michaël Dewally, Kenneth Lehn, Gershon Mandelker, Rogério Marques, Matthew Morey, Sarah Peck, Fiona Robertson, Frederik Schlingemann, Mira Straska, Shawn Thomas, Greg Waller, Chad Zutter, and the anonymous referee for valuable comments. Any remaining errors or omissions remain the responsibility of the authors. Funding was provided by the International Business Center of the Katz Graduate School of Business.
Corporate Governance, Valuation, and Performance: Evidence from a Voluntary Market Reform in Brazil
Article first published online: 21 MAR 2011
© 2011 Financial Management Association International
Volume 40, Issue 1, pages 139–157, Spring 2011
How to Cite
Braga-Alves, M. V. and Shastri, K. (2011), Corporate Governance, Valuation, and Performance: Evidence from a Voluntary Market Reform in Brazil. Financial Management, 40: 139–157. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-053X.2010.01137.x
- Issue published online: 21 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 21 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!