We are very grateful to an anonymous referee, Bill Christie (Editor), Mike Cliff, Ozzie Ince, Greg Kadlec, Art Keown, Laurie Krigman, Raman Kumar, Marc Lipson, Alexei Ovtchinnikov, Jay Ritter, Dilip Shome, Rick Sias, and seminar participants at the 2007 FMA Annual Meeting and Virginia Tech for their helpful comments and suggestions. We would also like to thank Mike Cliff for providing the broker identification dataset and Jay Ritter for providing the underwriter rankings. All errors and omissions are the sole responsibility of the authors.
Co-managers, Information, and the Secondary Market Liquidity of Initial Public Offerings
Version of Record online: 21 MAR 2011
© 2011 Financial Management Association International
Volume 40, Issue 1, pages 199–218, Spring 2011
How to Cite
Popescu, M. and Xu, Z. (2011), Co-managers, Information, and the Secondary Market Liquidity of Initial Public Offerings. Financial Management, 40: 199–218. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-053X.2010.01139.x
- Issue online: 21 MAR 2011
- Version of Record online: 21 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!