We are especially grateful to John J. McConnell for his support and comments on numerous versions of this paper. The comments of Iraj Fooladi, Omrane Guedhami, Mahmoud Moh’d, Mohammad Rahaman, Maria Pacurar, Yonggan Zhao, and seminar participants at Dalhousie University are also appreciated. The comments and suggestions of an anonymous referee and Bill Christie (Editor) significantly improved the content and exposition of the paper. The usual disclaimer applies.
Resolving the Presidential Puzzle
Article first published online: 23 JUN 2011
© 2011 Financial Management Association International
Volume 40, Issue 2, pages 331–355, Summer 2011
How to Cite
Sy, O. and Al Zaman, A. (2011), Resolving the Presidential Puzzle. Financial Management, 40: 331–355. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-053X.2011.01144.x
- Issue published online: 23 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 23 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!