We are grateful to an anonymous referee, Rui Albuquerque, Sandro Andrade, Alex Edmans, Andrew Ellul, Diego Garcia, Michael Halling, Milton Harris, Tullio Jappelli, Christian Julliard, Ambrus Kecskés, Marco Pagano, Marcel Rindisbacher, Masahiro Watanabe, Yuhang Xing, and seminar participants at the University of Naples, the 2008 Utah Winter Finance Conference, the 2009 Amsterdam Asset Pricing Retreat, the 2009 European Financial Management Association Meetings, the 2009 Financial Management Association European Conference, and the 2010 Eastern Finance Association Meetings for helpful suggestions, and to Tom Johnson from Betfair and Carl Wolfenden from Tradesports for data on prices of soccer contracts traded on these betting exchanges.
Understanding Investor Sentiment: The Case of Soccer
Version of Record online: 23 JUN 2011
© 2011 Financial Management Association International
Volume 40, Issue 2, pages 357–380, Summer 2011
How to Cite
Bernile, G. and Lyandres, E. (2011), Understanding Investor Sentiment: The Case of Soccer. Financial Management, 40: 357–380. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-053X.2011.01145.x
- Issue online: 23 JUN 2011
- Version of Record online: 23 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!