For helpful comments we thank Murray Carlson (AFA discussant), Sreedhar Bharath, Amy Dittmar, Evan Dudley, Philip Joos, Solomon Tadesse, Joanna Wu, and seminar participants at the American Finance Association Annual Meetings. Bill Christie (Editor) and two anonymous referees deserve special thanks. This paper supersedes our previous work titled “Value versus Growth: Movements in Economic Fundamentals.” All remaining errors are our own.
Value versus Growth: Time-Varying Expected Stock Returns
Article first published online: 23 JUN 2011
© 2011 Financial Management Association International
Volume 40, Issue 2, pages 381–407, Summer 2011
How to Cite
Gulen, H., Xing, Y. and Zhang, L. (2011), Value versus Growth: Time-Varying Expected Stock Returns. Financial Management, 40: 381–407. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-053X.2011.01146.x
- Issue published online: 23 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 23 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!