We thank Bill Christie (Editor), Cheol Eun, Andrea Gamba, Narayanan Jayaraman, Francis Longstaff, Vikram Nanda, an anonymous referee, and seminar participants at the American University, the Georgia Institute of Technology, and the 2009 EFMA Conference in Milano, Italy for helpful comments. Qinghai Wang acknowledges the financial support of the Mills B. Lane Term Professorship at the Georgia Institute of Technology.
Market Segmentation and the Cost of Capital in a Domestic Market: Evidence from Municipal Bonds
Article first published online: 23 JUN 2011
© 2011 Financial Management Association International
Volume 40, Issue 2, pages 455–481, Summer 2011
How to Cite
Pirinsky, C. A. and Wang, Q. (2011), Market Segmentation and the Cost of Capital in a Domestic Market: Evidence from Municipal Bonds. Financial Management, 40: 455–481. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-053X.2011.01149.x
- Issue published online: 23 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 23 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!