We would like to acknowledge without implication Johnny Chan, Bill Christie (Editor), Campbell Harvey, Gordon Karels, Raylene Pierce-Maberly (FMA discussant), Jianping Qi, Bill Workman, doctoral students in FINC610 at Louisiana Tech University, seminar participants at the 2008 Financial Management Association Meeting, as well as an anonymous referee for their helpful comments and suggestions that have improved this paper. We also thank FMA for providing the Annual Resume Book.
Job Market Signaling: What Drives the Productivity of Finance Ph.D.s?
Version of Record online: 23 JUN 2011
© 2011 Financial Management Association International
Volume 40, Issue 2, pages 483–513, Summer 2011
How to Cite
Flagg, D., Gilley, O. W. and Park, J. C. (2011), Job Market Signaling: What Drives the Productivity of Finance Ph.D.s?. Financial Management, 40: 483–513. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-053X.2011.01150.x
- Issue online: 23 JUN 2011
- Version of Record online: 23 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!