We thank James Ballingall, Bill Christie (Editor), Adrian Crockett, Fred Harbus, Roger Heine, Mary Margaret Myers, Peter Tufano, an anonymous referee, and seminar participants at London Business School, the VI Workshop on Empirical Research in Financial Accounting at the Universidad Carlos III, the Global Issues in Accounting Conference at UNC-Chapel Hill, the University of Arkansas, the University of Exeter, the University of Georgia, and the University of Mannheim for their helpful comments and discussions.
Does Fair Value Reporting Affect Risk Management? International Survey Evidence
Version of Record online: 21 SEP 2011
© 2011 Financial Management Association International
Volume 40, Issue 3, pages 525–551, Fall 2011
How to Cite
Lins, K. V., Servaes, H. and Tamayo, A. (2011), Does Fair Value Reporting Affect Risk Management? International Survey Evidence. Financial Management, 40: 525–551. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-053X.2011.01152.x
- Issue online: 21 SEP 2011
- Version of Record online: 21 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!