The authors wish to thank an anonymous referee and Bill Christie (Editor), for their extensive comments and suggestions leading to a significant improvement in the content and exposition of the paper. We thank the seminar participants at Purdue University, participants at the Hawaii International Conference on Business, John Burr, Chen Chih-Hsiang, Rebel Cole, Richard Feinberg, Chong Gu, Mariya Pylypiv, Leann Rutherford, Abu Zafar Shahriar, and Richard Widdows for their comments and suggestions. We also thank John Nasir of the World Bank for providing us the data and helping us to understand its nuances. The usual disclaimer applies.
Determinants of Profit Reinvestment by Small Businesses in Emerging Economies
Article first published online: 21 SEP 2011
© 2011 Financial Management Association International
Volume 40, Issue 3, pages 553–590, Fall 2011
How to Cite
Chakravarty, S. and Xiang, M. (2011), Determinants of Profit Reinvestment by Small Businesses in Emerging Economies. Financial Management, 40: 553–590. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-053X.2011.01153.x
- Issue published online: 21 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 21 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!