We thank Bill Christie (Editor) and an anonymous referee for many very useful comments on two revisions of this manuscript. We also thank seminar participants at NYU, Binghamton University, and INSEAD for many useful comments, as well as participants at an FMA session 2010 and, in particular, the discussant, Josh Spizman. The usual disclaimer applies. Kedia and Ravid thank the Whitcomb Center at Rutgers Business School. Ravid also thanks the Sanger Foundation for financial support.
When Do Vertical Mergers Create Value?
Article first published online: 6 DEC 2011
© 2011 Financial Management Association International
Volume 40, Issue 4, pages 845–877, Winter 2011
How to Cite
Kedia, S., Ravid, S. A. and Pons, V. (2011), When Do Vertical Mergers Create Value?. Financial Management, 40: 845–877. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-053X.2011.01164.x
- Issue published online: 6 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 6 DEC 2011
This article has been cited by:
- 1The effects of M&As in highly concentrated domestic vis-à-vis export markets: By the example of Russian metal industries, Research in International Business and Finance, 2015, 34, 368, ,
- 2Mergers, Acquisitions, and Other Restructuring Activities, 2015,
- 3Mergers, Acquisitions, and Other Restructuring Activities, 2014,