We thank Bill Christie (Editor) and an anonymous referee for many very useful comments on two revisions of this manuscript. We also thank seminar participants at NYU, Binghamton University, and INSEAD for many useful comments, as well as participants at an FMA session 2010 and, in particular, the discussant, Josh Spizman. The usual disclaimer applies. Kedia and Ravid thank the Whitcomb Center at Rutgers Business School. Ravid also thanks the Sanger Foundation for financial support.
When Do Vertical Mergers Create Value?
Article first published online: 6 DEC 2011
© 2011 Financial Management Association International
Volume 40, Issue 4, pages 845–877, Winter 2011
How to Cite
Kedia, S., Ravid, S. A. and Pons, V. (2011), When Do Vertical Mergers Create Value?. Financial Management, 40: 845–877. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-053X.2011.01164.x
- Issue published online: 6 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 6 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!