We have benefited from the comments of Bill Christie (Editor) and an anonymous referee, as well as conference participants at the Searle/Kauffman Research Symposium on Economics and Law of the Entrepreneur, the Kauffman/Society of Finance Conference on Entrepreneurship and Innovation, the FMA European Finance Meetings, and the World Finance Conference, and from the comments of seminar participants at the University of California, Riverside, University of Hawaii, and Chapman University.
VC Fund Financial Performance: The Relative Importance of IPO and M&A Exits and Exercise of Abandonment Options
Version of Record online: 6 DEC 2011
© 2011 Financial Management Association International
Volume 40, Issue 4, pages 1029–1065, Winter 2011
How to Cite
Smith, R., Pedace, R. and Sathe, V. (2011), VC Fund Financial Performance: The Relative Importance of IPO and M&A Exits and Exercise of Abandonment Options. Financial Management, 40: 1029–1065. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-053X.2011.01170.x
- Issue online: 6 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 6 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!