We thank an anonymous referee, Tim Loughran, and seminar participants at the 20th Annual Conference on Financial Economics and Accounting at Rutgers University for helpful comments.
Characterizing the Risk of IPO Long-Run Returns: The Impact of Momentum, Liquidity, Skewness, and Investment
Version of Record online: 6 DEC 2011
© 2011 Financial Management Association International
Volume 40, Issue 4, pages 1067–1086, Winter 2011
How to Cite
Carter, R. B., Dark, F. H., Floros, I. V. and Sapp, T. R. A. (2011), Characterizing the Risk of IPO Long-Run Returns: The Impact of Momentum, Liquidity, Skewness, and Investment. Financial Management, 40: 1067–1086. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-053X.2011.01171.x
- Issue online: 6 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 6 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!