We thank Bill Christie (Editor), an anonymous referee, Jerry Cao, Dhammika Dharmapala, Jin-Chuan Duan, Fangjian Fu, Chinmoy Ghosh, Carmelo Giaccotto, Charles M. Jones, Roger Loh, Wei-Ling Song, Krishnamurthy Subramanian, Jerome Taillard, Bernard Yeung, and seminar participants at the University of Connecticut, the National University of Singapore, the Singapore Management University, the 2009 NTU IEFA Conference, the FMA 2009 Annual Meeting, and the 2010 CICF Conference for valuable comments and suggestions.
Innovate to Survive: The Effect of Technology Competition on Corporate Bankruptcy
Article first published online: 6 DEC 2011
© 2011 Financial Management Association International
Volume 40, Issue 4, pages 1087–1117, Winter 2011
How to Cite
Eisdorfer, A. and Hsu, P.-H. (2011), Innovate to Survive: The Effect of Technology Competition on Corporate Bankruptcy. Financial Management, 40: 1087–1117. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-053X.2011.01172.x
- Issue published online: 6 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 6 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!