*Benjamin Blau is an Assistant Professor of Finance at Utah State University, Logan, UT.
Short Interest and Frictions in the Flow of Information
Article first published online: 18 APR 2012
© 2012 Financial Management Association International.
Volume 41, Issue 2, pages 371–394, Summer 2012
How to Cite
Blau, B. (2012), Short Interest and Frictions in the Flow of Information. Financial Management, 41: 371–394. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-053X.2011.01187.x
This paper has benefited greatly from helpful comments by an anonymous referee, Tyler Brough, Frank Caliendo, Drew Dahl, D. J. Fairhurst, Scott Findley, Mike Pinegar, Philip Tew, Robert Van Ness, Bonnie Van Ness, and seminar participants at Utah State University.
- Issue published online: 6 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 18 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!