We thank an anonymous referee, Jennifer Bethel, Larry Dann, Harry and Linda DeAngelo, Larry Harris, Mark Huson, and seminar participants at Arizona State University, the Ohio State University, University of Nevada, Las Vegas, and University of Southern California for valuable comments and suggestions. Saeyoung Chang acknowledges financial support from Shustek/Vestin and CB Richard Ellis Summer Research Grants.
Who Benefits in an Insider Negotiated Block Trade?
Article first published online: 4 APR 2012
© 2012 Financial Management Association International.
Volume 41, Issue 3, pages 703–731, Fall 2012
How to Cite
Chang, S. and Mayers, D. (2012), Who Benefits in an Insider Negotiated Block Trade?. Financial Management, 41: 703–731. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-053X.2011.01188.x
- Issue published online: 6 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 4 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!