I thank Bill Christie (Editor), an anonymous referee, seminar participants at the Federal Reserve Board, the Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, and participants of the 2011 Midwest Finance Association Annual Meetings, and the 2010 Financial Management Association Meetings for valuable comments.
Agency and Internal Capital Market Inefficiency: Evidence from Banking Organizations
Article first published online: 1 MAR 2012
© 2012 Financial Management Association International.
Volume 41, Issue 1, pages 35–53, Spring 2012
How to Cite
Holod, D. (2012), Agency and Internal Capital Market Inefficiency: Evidence from Banking Organizations. Financial Management, 41: 35–53. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-053X.2012.01177.x
- Issue published online: 28 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 1 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!