The authors thank an anonymous referee for many valuable comments and suggestions. The authors also appreciate helpful comments and suggestions from Bill Christie (Editor), Alfred Liu, and workshop participants at the University of Connecticut, Hong Kong University of Science and Technology, Louisiana State University, University of North Texas, Seoul National University, Singapore Management University, and the American Accounting Association 2007 Annual Meeting. We also thank Marie Blouin, Hyun Jung Lee, Jung S. Shin, and Sean Yang for excellent research assistance. David Hamilton, Christopher Mann, Norm Stewart, and other staff at Moody's Investors Service provided invaluable information and assistance. Financial support from the University of North Texas and the State University of New York at Buffalo is gratefully acknowledged. The usual disclaimer applies.
Characteristics and Information Value of Credit Watches
Article first published online: 28 MAR 2012
© 2012 Financial Management Association International.
Volume 41, Issue 1, pages 119–158, Spring 2012
How to Cite
Chung, K. H., Ann Frost, C. and Kim, M. (2012), Characteristics and Information Value of Credit Watches. Financial Management, 41: 119–158. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-053X.2012.01180.x
- Issue published online: 28 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 28 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!