The authors wish to thank Bill Christie (Editor) and an anonymous reviewer for helpful comments. Usual caveats apply.
Do Banks Value Innovation? Evidence from US Firms
Article first published online: 28 MAR 2012
© 2012 Financial Management Association International.
Volume 41, Issue 1, pages 159–185, Spring 2012
How to Cite
Francis, B., Hasan, I., Huang, Y. and Sharma, Z. (2012), Do Banks Value Innovation? Evidence from US Firms. Financial Management, 41: 159–185. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-053X.2012.01181.x
- Issue published online: 28 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 28 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!