The paper benefited greatly from the comments and suggestions of an anonymous referee and Bill Christie (editor). The authors thank Benjamin Blau, Joon Chae, Jae M. Chung, Bong-Chan Kho, Beom-Sik Jang, Dongcheol Kim, Jung-Wook Kim, Kuan-Hui Lee, Mingsheng Li, Thomas McInish, Carl Shen, Matthew Spiegel, James Upson, Hao Zhang, Xin Zhao, Lingyin Zhu, colleagues at SUNY-Buffalo and Kansas State University, session participants at the 2010 Financial Management Association Conference, and seminar participants at Seoul National University and the Korea University Business School for valuable discussion, comments, and suggestions. The usual disclaimer applies.
Regulation NMS and Market Quality
Article first published online: 24 APR 2012
© 2012 Financial Management Association International.
Volume 41, Issue 2, pages 285–317, Summer 2012
How to Cite
Chung, K. H. and Chuwonganant, C. (2012), Regulation NMS and Market Quality. Financial Management, 41: 285–317. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-053X.2012.01184.x
- Issue published online: 6 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 24 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!