I thank the anonymous referee and Bill Christie (Editor) for the many valuable suggestions, and acknowledge the contributions of Werner de Bondt, Frans Tempelaar, Auke Plantinga, Henk von Eije, and other participants of the conference “Investor Behavior and Stock Market Dynamics” held at the University of Groningen (2007), participants of the EFA Doctoral Tutorial held in Athens (2008), and participants at the EFMA Conference held in Milan (2009) for useful comments regarding previous versions of this paper. I thank the bank for providing the data.
Financial Advice and Individual Investor Portfolio Performance
Article first published online: 24 APR 2012
© 2012 Financial Management Association International.
Volume 41, Issue 2, pages 395–428, Summer 2012
How to Cite
Kramer, M. M. (2012), Financial Advice and Individual Investor Portfolio Performance. Financial Management, 41: 395–428. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-053X.2012.01185.x
- Issue published online: 6 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 24 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!