Ioannis Oikonomou is a Lecturer in Finance at the ICMA Centre at the University of Reading in Whiteknights Reading, UK. Chris Brooks is a Professor of Finance at the ICMA Centre at the University of Reading in Whiteknights Reading, UK. Stephen Pavelin is a Professor in Business and Society at the School of Management at the University of Bath in Bath, UK.
The Impact of Corporate Social Performance on Financial Risk and Utility: A Longitudinal Analysis
Version of Record online: 18 APR 2012
© 2012 Financial Management Association International.
Volume 41, Issue 2, pages 483–515, Summer 2012
How to Cite
Oikonomou, I., Brooks, C. and Pavelin, S. (2012), The Impact of Corporate Social Performance on Financial Risk and Utility: A Longitudinal Analysis. Financial Management, 41: 483–515. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-053X.2012.01190.x
The authors thank an anonymous referee for useful comments that substantially improved this article. The usual disclaimer applies.
- Issue online: 6 JUN 2012
- Version of Record online: 18 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!