I thank an anonymous referee, Bill Christie (Editor), David Haushalter, Jean Helwege, Laura Field, Andrew Karolyi, Michelle Lowry, Darius Miller, Gohar Stepanyan, and seminar participants at the 2008 FMA Annual Meeting for their comments and suggestions. I also thank Karl Lins, Stijn Claessens, Mara Faccio, and Larry Lang for providing the ownership and control structure data. All errors are my own.
Do Transparent Firms Pay out More Cash to Shareholders? Evidence from International Cross-Listings
Version of Record online: 18 APR 2012
© 2012 Financial Management Association International.
Volume 41, Issue 3, pages 615–636, Fall 2012
How to Cite
Petrasek, L. (2012), Do Transparent Firms Pay out More Cash to Shareholders? Evidence from International Cross-Listings. Financial Management, 41: 615–636. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-053X.2012.01192.x
- Issue online: 6 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 18 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!