James Conover is a Professor in the Finance, Insurance, Real Estate, and Law Department of the University of North Texas in Denton, TX. Ayca Altintig is an Assistant Professor in the George L. Argyros School of Business and Economics at Chapman University in Orange, CA. Tomas Mantecon is an Assistant Professor in the Finance, Insurance, Real Estate, and Law Department of the University of North Texas in Denton, TX. Kyojik Song is an Associate Professor at Sungkyunkwan University in Seoul, Korea.
The Effects of the Reporting of Off-Balance-Sheet Investments on EPS Uncertainty, Leverage and Shareholders’ Wealth
Article first published online: 18 APR 2012
© 2012 Financial Management Association International.
Volume 41, Issue 4, pages 1009–1042, Winter 2012
How to Cite
Mantecon, T., Conover, J., Altintig, A. and Song, K. (2012), The Effects of the Reporting of Off-Balance-Sheet Investments on EPS Uncertainty, Leverage and Shareholders’ Wealth. Financial Management, 41: 1009–1042. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-053X.2012.01195.x
We would like to acknowledge the comments of an anonymous referee, Bill Christie (Editor), and Susan Hamlen for valuable feedback and the contribution of Wendy Jennings in providing editorial assistance.
- Issue published online: 27 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 18 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!