We are grateful for the comments and suggestions of an anonymous referee and Bill Christie (Editor). Any errors are our own.
Is Chapter 11 Efficient?
Version of Record online: 28 MAR 2012
© 2012 Financial Management Association International.
Volume 41, Issue 1, pages 229–253, Spring 2012
How to Cite
Aivazian, V. A. and Zhou, S. (2012), Is Chapter 11 Efficient?. Financial Management, 41: 229–253. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-053X.2012.01196.x
- Issue online: 28 MAR 2012
- Version of Record online: 28 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!