We thank an anonymous referee, Bill Christie (Editor), Warren Bailey, Brad Barber, Zhi Da, Liyan Yang, Jason Wei, and seminar participants at HKUST, Seoul National University, York University, the FMA Annual Meeting (New York City), the China International Conference in Finance (Beijing), and the FMA Asian Conference (Singapore) for helpful comments. We thank Sharlene He and Hank Yang for their excellent research assistance. Wei Wang thanks the Queen's School of Business for financial support. All errors are our own.
What's in a “China” Name? A Test of Investor Attention Hypothesis
Article first published online: 24 APR 2012
© 2012 Financial Management Association International.
Volume 41, Issue 2, pages 429–455, Summer 2012
How to Cite
Bae, K.-H. and Wang, W. (2012), What's in a “China” Name? A Test of Investor Attention Hypothesis. Financial Management, 41: 429–455. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-053X.2012.01197.x
- Issue published online: 6 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 24 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!