Hung-Yuan (Richard) Lu is an Associate Professor in the Mihaylo College of Business and Economics, California State University, Fullerton, CA. Jennifer Wu Tucker is an Associate Professor in the Fisher School of Accounting, Warrington College of Business Administration, University of Florida, Gainesville, FL.
Nonearnings Corporate Guidance
Version of Record online: 21 JUN 2012
© 2012 Financial Management Association International.
Volume 41, Issue 4, pages 947–977, Winter 2012
How to Cite
Richard Lu, H.-Y. and Wu Tucker, J. (2012), Nonearnings Corporate Guidance. Financial Management, 41: 947–977. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-053X.2012.01205.x
We thank Nerissa Brown, Bill Christie (Editor), Patricia Dechow, Joel Demski, Vicki Dickinson, Rebecca Hann, Ben Lansford, Paul Madsen, Tom Omer, Bret Scott, Ed Swanson, Surjit Tinaikar, Shankar Venkataraman, Jim Vincent, Isabel Wang, two anonymous referees, and the workshop participants at the University of California at Berkeley, University of Florida, University of Southern California, Texas A&M University, and the 2009 American Accounting Association Annual Conference for comments; Jimmy Lee, Jerry Liu, Delius Mak, and Jie Zhou for research assistance; and Wayne Losano for editorial assistance. Jenny Tucker thanks the J. Michael Cook/Deloitte Professorship Foundation for financial support.
- Issue online: 27 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 21 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!