Linda Allen is a Professor of Economics and Finance at the Zicklin School of Business, Baruch College, at CUNY in New York, NY. Aron Gottesman is an Associate Professor of Finance at the Lubin School of Business at Pace University in New York, NY. Anthony Saunders is a Professor of Finance at the Stern School of Business at New York University in New York, NY. Yi Tang is an Assistant Professor of Finance at Fordham University Graduate School of Business Administration in New York, NY.
The Role of Banks in Dividend Policy
Article first published online: 24 JUL 2012
© 2012 Financial Management Association International.
Volume 41, Issue 3, pages 591–613, Fall 2012
How to Cite
Allen, L., Gottesman, A., Saunders, A. and Tang, Y. (2012), The Role of Banks in Dividend Policy. Financial Management, 41: 591–613. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-053X.2012.01207.x
We thank Anzhela Knyazeva, Diana Knyazeva, David Becher, Jay Dahya, and the participants at the Mid-Atlantic Research Conference in Finance for helpful comments and suggestions. All errors remain our responsibility.
- Issue published online: 6 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 24 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!