Robert Brooks is a Professor of Finance at the University of Alabama in Tuscaloosa, AL. Don M. Chance is a Professor of Finance at Louisiana State University in Baton Rouge, LA. Brandon N. Cline is an Assistant Professor of Finance at Mississippi State University in Mississippi State, MS.
Private Information and the Exercise of Executive Stock Options
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2012
© 2012 Financial Management Association International.
Volume 41, Issue 3, pages 733–764, Fall 2012
How to Cite
Brooks, R., Chance, D. M. and Cline, B. (2012), Private Information and the Exercise of Executive Stock Options. Financial Management, 41: 733–764. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-053X.2012.01208.x
This paper was presented at the Financial Management Association and the Southern Finance Association meetings and at faculty seminars at the University of Alabama, West Virginia University, Clemson University, Seton Hall, Louisiana State University, the University of Alabama at Birmingham, the University of North Carolina at Charlotte, and Miami University. The authors appreciate the comments of David Yermack, Anup Agrawal, Bruce Barrett, Brian Carver, Doug Cook, John Finnerty, Xudong Fu, Daniel Bradley, Alexander Kurov, Raman Kumar, Laura Starks, Mike Lemmon, Qin Lian, John Olagues, Pam Peterson, Harris Schlesinger, Wei-Ling Song, Jonathan Stanley, Jun Wang, Jing Zhao, and an anonymous referee.
- Issue published online: 6 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!