Eitan Goldman is an Associate Professor of Finance and FedEx Faculty Fellow at Indiana University, Bloomington, IN 47405. Urs Peyer is an Associate Professor of Finance at INSEAD, Fontainebleau, France, 77305. Irina Stefanescu is an Assistant Professor of Finance at Indiana University, Bloomington, IN 47405.
Financial Misrepresentation and Its Impact on Rivals
Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2012
© 2012 Financial Management Association International.
Volume 41, Issue 4, pages 915–945, Winter 2012
How to Cite
Goldman, E., Peyer, U. and Stefanescu, I. (2012), Financial Misrepresentation and Its Impact on Rivals. Financial Management, 41: 915–945. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-053X.2012.01211.x
We would like to thank Bill Christie (editor), an anonymous referee, David Denis, Nishant Dass, Mattias Kahl, Jorg Rocholl, Anil Shivdasani, Greg Udell, Xiaoyun Yu, and seminar participants at the University of North Carolina, Indiana University, the EFA 2006 meetings in Zurich, the FMA Europe 2007 meetings in Barcelona, the FMA 2007 meetings in Orlando, the Indiana-Notre Dame-Purdue Finance Symposium 2007, and the Frank Batten Young Scholars Conference 2008 for helpful comments and discussions.
- Issue online: 27 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!