I am grateful to an anonymous reviewer for their extensive comments and suggestions leading to a significant improvement in the content and exposition of this paper. For helpful comments, I also thank seminar participants at the CRSP Forum 2010, Booth School of Business at the University of Chicago.
Do the Investment and Return-on-Equity Factors Proxy for Economic Risks?
Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2012
© 2012 Financial Management Association International.
Volume 42, Issue 1, pages 183–209, Spring 2013
How to Cite
Wang, Z. (2013), Do the Investment and Return-on-Equity Factors Proxy for Economic Risks?. Financial Management, 42: 183–209. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-053X.2012.01212.x
- Issue online: 5 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!