Najah Attig is an Associate Professor at Saint Mary's University, Sobey School of Business in Halifax, Canada.. Sean Cleary is the BMO Professor of Finance at Queen's School of Business at Queen's University in Kingston, Canada. Sadok El Ghoul is an Associate Professor at the University of Alberta in Edmonton, Canada. Omrane Guedhami is an Associate Professor at the University of South Carolina in Columbia, SC and an Adjunct Research Professor at Memorial University of Newfoundland in St. John's, Canada.
Institutional Investment Horizons and the Cost of Equity Capital
Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2012
© 2012 Financial Management Association International
Volume 42, Issue 2, pages 441–477, Summer 2013
How to Cite
Attig, N., Cleary, S., El Ghoul, S. and Guedhami, O. (2013), Institutional Investment Horizons and the Cost of Equity Capital. Financial Management, 42: 441–477. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-053X.2012.01221.x
We thank Bill Christie (Editor), two anonymous reviewers, Narjess Boubakri, Eric Brisker, Kershen Huang, and participants at the 2012 Eastern Finance Association Meeting, 12th Symposium on Finance, Banking, and Insurance, 2011 Northern Finance Association Conference, 2011 FMA Applied Finance Conference, and 2010 Southern Finance Association for their insights on an earlier version of this paper. We appreciate generous financial support from Canada's Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council.
- Issue online: 28 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!