Abe de Jong is a Professor at the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University, Rotterdam and a Professor at University of Groningen in the Netherlands. Eric Duca is an Assistant Professor at Colegio Universitario de Estudios Financieros (CUNEF), in Madrid, Spain. Marie Dutordoir is a Lecturer at the Manchester Business School in Manchester, United Kingdom.
Do Convertible Bond Issuers Cater to Investor Demand?
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2012
© 2012 Financial Management Association International.
Volume 42, Issue 1, pages 41–78, Spring 2013
How to Cite
de Jong, A., Duca, E. and Dutordoir, M. (2013), Do Convertible Bond Issuers Cater to Investor Demand?. Financial Management, 42: 41–78. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-053X.2012.01222.x
We thank Ettore Croci, Nico Dewaelheyns, John Doukas, Mara Faccio, Mila Getmansky, Bruce Grundy, Mathieu Luypaert, Elvira Sojli, Mathijs van Dijk, Chris Veld, two anonymous reviewers, and participants at the 2009 European Financial Management Association Meeting in Milan, the 2009 BAA Scottish Area Group Conference in Stirling, the 2009 Corporate Finance Day in Antwerp, the 2009 Australasian Finance and Banking Conference in Sydney, the 2010 FMA Conference in New York, and at seminars at Catholic University of Louvain, University of Groningen, and Maastricht University for valuable comments. Eric Duca gratefully acknowledges Trustfonds for providing financial support.
- Issue published online: 5 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!