ldne: a program for estimating effective population size from data on linkage disequilibrium
Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
© 2007 Blackwell Publishing Ltd. No claim to original US government works
Molecular Ecology Resources
Volume 8, Issue 4, pages 753–756, July 2008
How to Cite
WAPLES, R. S. and DO, C. (2008), ldne: a program for estimating effective population size from data on linkage disequilibrium. Molecular Ecology Resources, 8: 753–756. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-0998.2007.02061.x
- Issue online: 28 JUN 2008
- Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
- Received 4 August 2007; revision accepted 1 November 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!