Isolation and characterization of microsatellite markers for Casearia sylvestris Sw. (Salicaceae), a neotropical medicinal tree
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Molecular Ecology Resources
Volume 8, Issue 4, pages 802–804, July 2008
How to Cite
CAVALLARI, M. M., BILLOT, C., BOUVET, J.-M., FAVREAU, B., ZUCCHI, M. I., PALMIERI, D. A. and GIMENES, M. A. (2008), Isolation and characterization of microsatellite markers for Casearia sylvestris Sw. (Salicaceae), a neotropical medicinal tree. Molecular Ecology Resources, 8: 802–804. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-0998.2007.02069.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Received 29 September 2007; revision accepted 20 November 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!