Authors HUA-SONG ZENG and SHAO-XIONG DING contributed equally to this work.
Characterization of eight polymorphic microsatellite loci for the giant grouper (Epinephelus lanceolatus Bloch)
Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Molecular Ecology Resources
Volume 8, Issue 4, pages 805–807, July 2008
How to Cite
ZENG, H.-S., DING, S.-X., WANG, J. and SU, Y.-Q. (2008), Characterization of eight polymorphic microsatellite loci for the giant grouper (Epinephelus lanceolatus Bloch). Molecular Ecology Resources, 8: 805–807. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-0998.2007.02070.x
- Issue online: 28 JUN 2008
- Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
- Received 8 September 2007; revision accepted 20 November 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!