Present address: Genetics Department, North Carolina State University, PO Box 7614, Raleigh, NC 27695, USA
Development and characterization of 11 microsatellite loci for the Mona Island iguana (Cyclura cornuta stejnegeri)
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Molecular Ecology Resources
Volume 8, Issue 4, pages 825–827, July 2008
How to Cite
ROSAS, K. G., PÉREZ-BUITRAGO, N., ACEVEDO, J. P., MARTÍNEZ, N., FUNK, S. M. and MCMILLAN, W. O. (2008), Development and characterization of 11 microsatellite loci for the Mona Island iguana (Cyclura cornuta stejnegeri). Molecular Ecology Resources, 8: 825–827. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-0998.2007.02080.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Received 26 July 2007; revision accepted 20 November 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!